Home » » simbolo amor y paz

simbolo amor y paz

Written By jhonny on Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 6:54 AM

images disminarly: simbolo amor y paz simbolo amor y paz. ¡Amor y paz del viejo Hippie!
  • ¡Amor y paz del viejo Hippie!



  • micofrost
    04-16 05:01 PM
    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that, I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Is there any way to ask USCIS to refund the money back since they have debited the money from my account and also received the receipt notice for me and my wife as well? I need your valuable suggestion here,
    Thanks

    Call uscis and ask them send the refund to IV. Anyway, the money is gone from your a/c.





    wallpaper ¡Amor y paz del viejo Hippie! simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. simbolo
  • simbolo amor y paz. simbolo



  • techskill
    01-29 05:48 PM
    Class of Admission: H1B
    Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
    Expected length of stay: One month

    Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.

    Hope that helps.


    What will be the answer for the class of admission if the spouse of the person entered US on H4 and subsequently changed the status to H1?





    simbolo amor y paz. Love / 70s / Amor y Paz
  • Love / 70s / Amor y Paz



  • shana04
    03-25 02:29 PM
    It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.
    serach for immigration

    This is a good question

    "Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
    VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget





    2011 simbolo amor y paz. simbolo simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. el signo
  • simbolo amor y paz. el signo



  • mbawa2574
    08-05 12:26 PM
    Get your Green and be happy bud !! USCIS is a black hole. There is no queue, no FIFO and no accountability. I would rather pay them extra $1290 if they can guarantee that my app would be approved in a specific time frame. I hate to dial that number and talk to those inefficient unskilled IO's and customer service people.



    more...


    simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz
  • simbolo amor y paz



  • jonty_11
    09-17 04:49 PM
    there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...

    Anyone has a link to that legislation..?





    simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. paz e amor
  • simbolo amor y paz. paz e amor



  • continuedProgress
    05-13 10:58 PM
    This is something I've been wondering for a while reg. EB3->EB2 process.
    After PERM and 140 approval (making sure past approved 140/PD are indicated) - do I need to file a fresh 485?
    Thanks for any responses!



    more...


    simbolo amor y paz. tattoo signo de amor y paz.
  • tattoo signo de amor y paz.



  • m306m
    07-31 04:18 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thank You.

    Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.

    If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.





    2010 Love / 70s / Amor y Paz simbolo amor y paz. disminarly: simbolo amor y paz
  • disminarly: simbolo amor y paz



  • kriskris
    04-17 11:55 AM
    This is a poignant question for everyone. Any experts that know the law and psychology and the theory of standing in line please answer.

    Let me also add one more question. I have a pet that I am bringing from abroad. Which line should the pet stand in? I do not want the IO at Port of entry to call my employer and ask if he tried to find US citizen pets for me .

    Ganguteli,
    I am sorry to say this, why do you always try to create controversy. If you don't want to answer you should have kept quiet. No hard feelings my friend. I know that there is not a definite answer for my question, but I have posted here just to take expertise from our friends from their previous experiences. Lets say if you are going for a visa, don't you do your homework instead of leaving everything to the mercy of the officer?
    If you look at my personal perspective, I am trying to be careful during these hard times.



    more...


    simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. simbolos
  • simbolo amor y paz. simbolos



  • karanp25
    07-30 01:45 PM
    We are in exact same situation. Mine got approved 2 weeks back, even though i am on H1, but we are patiently for my wife's EAD approval.

    To make things worse, this whole drama of EB2 current in August will screw me all the more, as she will get 1 yr EAD and then i have to go through this whole nightmare one more time next yr.

    For me, it's been almost 3 months now...and they tell me the case is within processing dates published on their website. I've seen people who applied almost 1.5 months later than me get their approvals....

    Same situation happened to me - My status shows as card production ordered while hers have no update.

    The sad part is that I m continuing on H1 while she is working on her EAD and needs it approved soon





    hair simbolo amor y paz. el signo simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. paz e
  • simbolo amor y paz. paz e



  • NKR
    10-09 12:04 PM
    Texas has joined the bandwagon. Starting 10/1 anyone other than Perm Residents and Citizens will have to show proof of legal residency and will only be issued a 1 yr license that will look different from everyone elses. Seee details in the link below


    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6047852.html

    Welcome dude, I am from GA and a couple of days ago I applied for H1 renewal in PREMIUM, that is 1K spent just to be able to get my H1 renewal approved before my DL expires this month end.

    Why can't I use EAD?.
    My EAD is getting expired this month end too.

    Why didn't I apply for renewal before?.
    I am early 2004 EB2 I applicant, my date was current and I was expecting GC anytime soon, but I beleive USCIS was busy processing newer application and my PD moved back this month.



    more...


    simbolo amor y paz. símbolo do amor, paz e
  • símbolo do amor, paz e



  • hsingh82
    04-27 05:06 PM
    Dear Sabeesh,

    Although I'm not a lawyer, I will respond based on my knowledge and my own case.

    1) You don't need to stamp any visa as you already have a visa that is valid until September, before your return date.

    2) You will only be able to enter the US with the latest visa stamped on your passport.

    3) You may want to get a new visa (associated with Company C) while you're still in India, so it will be valid until Nov 2011. You can have this new visa issued and stamped even before your current visa expires.

    Regards.

    If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g) waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?

    Thanks.





    hot simbolo amor y paz simbolo amor y paz. simbolo da paz e amor. simbolos de amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz
  • simbolo da paz e amor. simbolos de amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz



  • techskill
    08-10 05:44 PM
    There is an Indian guy who applied on June 1st and got approved.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=143709&postcount=2169
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144063&postcount=2195

    But the OP's approval doesn't make sense


    But that was Oct 2002 PD, so he was eligible to file



    more...


    house signo de amor y paz. el signo simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. signo de
  • simbolo amor y paz. signo de



  • pointlesswait
    08-01 03:17 PM
    just send one thank you card and some flowers..to the senator on behalf of IV!
    signed by 20000 forum members....
    i dont think calling and thanking him is a good idea!





    tattoo simbolo amor y paz. paz e amor simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. simbolo
  • simbolo amor y paz. simbolo



  • pappu
    07-20 09:25 AM
    No, only contiguous H1-B renewals(after 3 years or yearly extensions after 6 years) are exempted from the cap. If you go back to school and apply for a fresh H1, then it is very much counted against the cap. Apart from falling back to H4 or F2(if you are married and your spouse is on H1/F1), i dont see too many options if you cannot get one of the masters quota H1. BTW, if you dont have an OPT and are out of school, then how are you still here ?
    If the company is multinational, ask them to give you a foriegn posting for a year and then you can come back on a fresh new H1B visa or L1 visa.



    more...


    pictures tattoo signo de amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz. paz e amor simbolo. simbolos de amor y paz. Camiseta con print del simbolo
  • paz e amor simbolo. simbolos de amor y paz. Camiseta con print del simbolo



  • tonyHK12
    01-21 09:41 AM
    Read this link from Murthy.com:

    MurthyDotCom : H1B & H-4 Visa Applications in India Plagued by 221(g) Refusals - Part 1 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h14ind.html)

    " At the present time, it would be wise for H1B workers employed by IT consulting companies, as well as their H-4 spouses, that they limit international travel unless it is absolutely necessary. Those working for employers in other sectors also face risks that should be carefully considered before traveling internationally and applying for visa stamps abroad. "

    pretty tough having to do it in the holiday season. The article says its an attempt to tighten the screws on fraudulent partices in H1b.





    dresses simbolo da paz e amor. simbolos de amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz simbolo amor y paz. Simbolo Amor y Paz.
  • Simbolo Amor y Paz.



  • Blog Feeds
    06-25 01:20 AM
    VIA USCIS

    Introduction

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is seeking public comment on a proposed federal rule that would adjust fees for immigration benefit applications and petitions.* The proposal, posted to the*Federal Register (http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/2010-13991.htm)*on June 11, 2010 for public viewing, would increase overall fees by a weighted average of about 10 percent but would not increase the fee for the naturalization application.

    Background

    USCIS is a fee-based organization with about 90 percent of its budget coming from fees paid by applicants and petitioners to obtain immigration benefits.* The law requires USCIS to conduct fee reviews every two years to determine whether it is recovering its costs to administer the nation�s immigration laws, process applications, and provide the infrastructure needed to support those activities.* This proposed rule results from a comprehensive fee review begun in 2009.*********

    USCIS�s fee revenue in fiscal years 2008 and 2009 was much lower than projected, and fee revenue in fiscal year 2010 remains low.* While USCIS did receive appropriations from Congress, budget cuts of approximately $160 million have not bridged the remaining gap between costs and anticipated revenue.* A fee adjustment, as detailed in the proposed rule, is necessary to ensure USCIS recovers the costs of its operations while also meeting the application processing goals identified in the 2007 fee rule.*

    Highlights of 2010 Proposed Fee Rule

    The proposed fee rule would increase the average application and petition fees by approximately 10 percent.

    Understanding the unique importance of naturalization, USCIS is proposing that the naturalization application fee not be increased.

    The proposed rule would establish three new fees for:



    Regional center designation under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (EB-5);
    Individuals seeking civil surgeon designation; and
    Recovery of the cost of processing immigrant visas granted by the Department of State.
    The rule also proposes to adjust fees for the premium processing service.* This would ensure that USCIS can continue to modernize to become a more efficient and effective organization.

    The proposed fee structure also reduces fees for five individual applications and petitions as a result of lower processing costs:



    Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-129F);
    Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Form I-539);
    Application to Adjust Status From Temporary To Permanent Resident (Form I-698);
    Application for Family Unity Benefits (Form I-817); and
    Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565).*
    Current and Proposed Immigration Fees

    Application/Petition Description*

    Current Fees*

    Proposed Fees

    I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

    $290

    $365

    I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document $320 $330 I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant worker $320 $325 I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) $455 $340 I-130 Petition for Alien Relative $355 $420 I-131 Application for Travel Document $305 $360 I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker $475 $580 I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion $585 $630 I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant $375 $405 I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status $930 $985 I-526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur $1,435 $1,500 I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status $300 *$290 I-600/600A Orphan Petitions $670 $720 I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident $710 $1,130 I-690 Application for Waiver on Grounds of Inadmissibility $185 $200 I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision $545 $755 I-698 Application to Adjust Status From Temporary to Permanent Resident $1,370 $1,020 I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence $465 $505 I-765 Application for Employment Authorization $340 $380 I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits $440 $435 I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition $340 $405 I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions $2,850 $3,750 Civil Surgeon Designation* *$0** $615 I-924 Application for Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program *$0 $6,230 N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention* $235 $250 N-336 Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings $605 $650 N-400 Application for Naturalization $595 $595 N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes $305 $330 N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document $380 $345 N-600/N-600K Naturalization Certificate Applications $460 *$600 Waiver Forms (I-191, I-192, I-193, I-212, I-601, I-612) $545 $585 Immigrant Visa* $0 $165 Biometric Services $80 $85






    Last updated:06/09/2010





    More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2010/06/24/uscis-seeks-public-comment-on-proposal-to-adjust-fees-for-immigration-benefits-fact-sheet.aspx?ref=rss)



    more...


    makeup simbolo amor y paz. simbolos simbolo amor y paz. signo de amor y paz. el signo
  • signo de amor y paz. el signo



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 05:07 PM
    Oh, by the way, I did not file for I-140, I went filed I-130 based on marriage to a US citizen. Thanks for the link but I couldn't find anything on my kind of case.





    girlfriend simbolo amor y paz. simbolo simbolo amor y paz. signo de amor y paz. simbolos
  • signo de amor y paz. simbolos



  • bkam
    02-14 03:19 AM
    sundar99,

    That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.

    As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.

    I believe that everyone who reads this forum should move a bit his/her bottom and send a customized letter using the above template. This is the least everyone of us can do to support the efforts of the volunteers of this forum.





    hairstyles símbolo do amor, paz e simbolo amor y paz. simbolo amor y paz.
  • simbolo amor y paz.



  • edaltsis
    07-23 07:14 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.





    $eeGrEeN
    03-31 01:30 PM
    Here are some possible, quick steps that you can take. Get your own report, this might be useful , http://www.intelius.com/background-verification.html .

    Call the county Police Department back from Idaho where they say you have a criminal record from , ask for a Finger Print check on your name or by your Idaho License , if you still have it. [ the reason for this is , if you ever have been charged of any crime, they first finger print you to check your records].

    If you do not have any records ,the Police Station will be glad to fax over a letter stating the same. That should seal the deal of you being innocent.

    Good Luck .... and don't worry much , these false flags do happen and yes they are a pain in the neck ....


    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:





    work4pd
    07-20 01:38 PM
    Decoupling H1B and H-4 Time ?


    RIP 'Labor Substitution' is the best thing happened ever happened so far!!!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment